Industrial Property Attorneys specialised in patents and Professional Representatives to the European Patent Office (EPO), we are a regulated profession and in this way members of the Compagnie Nationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle (CNCPI) and the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (EPI).
Our profession is subject to strict ethical rules, including respect for professional secrecy.
Our qualifications as Industrial Property Attorneys and Professional Representatives to the European Patent Office enable us to represent you in all your procedures before the Institut National de la Propriété Industrielle (INPI), the European Patent Office (EPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), from filing of patent to its grant.
We thus work on national and European territory, and everywhere overseas, if necessary with the assistance of our foreign counterparts authorised before their national industrial property offices (USPTO in the USA, CNIPA in China, JPO in Japan, OPIC in Canada, etc.).
Our firm supports you in the development of your activity, while protecting your innovations and your know-how.
- Definition of a strategy for protection of your innovations adapted to your requirements while managing costs
- Acquisition of industrial property rights:
- Writing and filing of patent applications to the patent offices
- Monitoring of grant procedures to obtain titles from the patent offices
- Validation of European patents
- Portfolio management (maintenance of titles in force)
- Search for prior arts and technology watch
- Competitive benchmarking, monitoring of competitors’ procedures
- Patentability study
- Freedom to operate study
- Patent litigation (infringement dispute, action for invalidity, opposition)
- Employee invention (support before the CNIS)
- Exploitation licence agreement
- Contract of assignment
- Joint ownership regulations
- Confidentiality agreements
- Portfolio audit
- Filing of Soleau envelope